1. Wobserver.com highly respects user privacy.
2. Wobserver.com does not share the user's email addresses to third parties.
3. Wobserver.com does not know the user's password. The password is converted into a hash value through an algorithm. This means that the password cannot be retrieved. Furthermore this means that wobserver.com does not and cannot send the user's password by email.
4. Wobserver.com uses session wide cookies to assign the authenticated user to its data. Furthermore, if the user wishes, a persistent cookie is set to automatically authenticate the user.
5. Wobserver.com deletes complete user information when the user deletes account.